Dishwasher Repair services
A dishwasher is compulsory appliance for every household. It saves you money, electricity and time! But just as any other home appliances, dishwashers sometimes start to fail. Therefore, an expertise of a professional who can provide dishwasher repair service is much needed. Common signs that your dishwasher is ready for maintenance include:
- Your dishwasher is louder than usual: This is usually a problem caused by a damaged pump. Sometimes it could be linked to the wash arm seal. Our professionals are available to diagnose the problem and provide you with a solution.
- Your dishwasher is leaking: This problem is destructive and can cause unexpected damage to your home. Leaking is usually caused by the pump, hoses or valves that leads from the main water line to the dishwasher.
- The dishwasher does not start as usual: There are a few things that can cause a dishwasher to not start. It could be a problem with the control board, fuses or door latch.
- Your dishes are not cleaned properly or coming out dirty: This problem might be of several possible issues. Filters, water valve, food chopper, or gaskets. Again, do not hesitate to get in touch with Appliance Doc for further diagnosis and solutions.
- The dishwasher does not fill with water: This is because of a faulty door switch, a broken water valve, the float or others.
To get your dishwasher back in good repair, contact us immediately to set an appointment or learn more about our services.
Fill Out The Form Below To Get a Quote and a $40 coupon!